Maddalone & Associates Inc., a real estate development and property management firm is seeking an intern.
Locations: 525 Union Street, Schenectady, New York 12305, United States
Duration: Temporary / Seasonal
- Administrative Services Managers
- Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts and Management Consultants
- Customer Service Representatives
- Check all phone messages every morning and throughout the day
- Update web page with vacant apartments and occupied apts.
- Prepare all documents for new residents
- Field phone calls from residents and property owners, resolve problems
- Complete maintenance requests
- Send out lease renewals
- Call and keep in contact with clients regarding any special requests by the landlord for prospective residents
- Send memos when needed to residents regarding, problems, leases, etc.
Other reasonable and related duties may apply.
Intern will be responsible for independent project management, dependent upon current business initiatives.
Flexible scheduling based on intern’s availability and office’s schedule.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Maddalone & Associates, Inc. is committed to providing our property owners and residents with the highest level of service available in the industry. Our experienced, courteous staff works tirelessly to meet each property owner’s goals and needs while providing our residents with the best living experience possible. Our continued growth and success is a direct result of our commitment to maintain each and every property as if it is our own.
Currently, Maddalone & Associates, Inc. is managing properties in Albany, Schenectady, Saratoga, Rensselaer, Montgomery and Warren Counties.
School Years: Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior
Work Authorization: US work authorization is required, but the employer is accepting OPT/CPT candidates
Industry: Real Estate
Headquarters Location: Schenectady, New York, United States
Size: 10 – 50 employees